Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Christmas Present for "K"

I'm sorry, recently I haven't been posting anything at all...
It's quite hard and takes time for me to write in English, that's why...
Is it said English slump?? LOL


Well, here are the photos of my 2nd "Antique Christmas Trees" from JBW design.

I stitched this as a Birthday present to my cousin, as her Birthday is just a day before Christmas Eve! That's why I've chosen this design, this can be both Birthday and Christmas present for her.


Actually I wanted to make the same mount as my first "Antique Christmas Trees" ( the one I made before) , but the same dark green velvet was not left enough...
And moreover, there was no enough time to go shopping to buy suitable fabbies, so I had to look for the one from my fabrics stock...


But, I realised that I have not so many fabbies that will suit this design, I tried to check many fabbies and finally have chosen and decided this fabric...
I thought it's the most Christmas-like fabbie in my stock, that's why...
Uhmmm... I prefer the last one I have , sorry to my cousin (lol)



This time, I used snow flake charm for this design, between reindeers.

Actually I was quite not sure that she would like it or not, but she told me that she loved this so much, so I was very happy to heard of that!





© JBW design "Antique Christmas Trees"
32ct Belfast Linen

No comments: