Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

SAL - Fevrier Finished

SAL des maisons de campagne - Fevrier

Finally I finished SAL des maisons de campagne - Fevrier (February)!
I realized why I wasn't in the mood to stitch, that was because I had lots of work to do...
It was till the end of Feb. but actually it's still running... sigh




But, it will finally finish one thing left to go, now what I have to do is just send a disc to a company.
Once I could see the goal, I have been feeling fine and started to stitch again!
Yes, it (my work) will be finished soon for this time! Yeah!

I will meet a friend on Thursday, who I met online!
It makes me really excited! Wow wow!
She does cross stitch as well, so we are planing to go out for shopping to buy some things for cross stitch and sewing together!





Free Chart : SAL des maisons de campagne : Fevrier @ Les grilles de Maryse
32ct Zweigart Belfast Linen (Raw Linen)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will have a wonderful Thursday to go shopping !!!! Can I come, it sounds very exciting !!! Have a nice day together ! Just think of me !!! I sure you will !
Enjoy !
Domy

Anonymous said...

your SAL looks so pretty even after just two months.
Enjoy your day out ,love to see some pics.

Anonymous said...

Your SAL is really pretty. And the bag you made earlier is nice too!

Anonymous said...

Hello Yuko!
Just a word to say hello and that I like your little houses very much. I do hope that your job will finally let you stitch again!
I have a blog since the beginning of february. I still don't have found the way to translate automatically the articles but I hope it will be done quite soon!!!
I hope to have your visit !
See you soon and have a nice day with your new friend!

Anonymous said...

It's very very beuatiful !!! (I'l french)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching !!! I love the fabric you have tie dyed it is similar to a fabric I bought a couple of yrs ago :o))

Anonymous said...

these small houses are really very pretty!