Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Four Friends Sampler

Finally I've done "Four Friends Sampler" from Bright Needle (Book No. 27).
Stitched on 32ct Belfast Linen (Vintage Country Mocha) with Anchor + DMC threads.
I really love this design and fabric!Isn't this lovely?!
It was really fun to stitch along!




I stitched this for my dear friend Mii's birthday.
But! Her birthday was the end of April, though, LOL
Sorry Mii! Happy belated birthday!

I've framed this and sent off yesterday, so will post the photos of framed one later!
I want to stitch the same design on the same fabric for myself as well!




[note] "Four Friends Sampler" © Bright Needle (Book No. 27)
32ct Belfast Linen (Vintage Country Mocha) with Anchor + DMC threads

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice too. I like the fabric as well though it seems dirty at the first glance. Later, I discovered whichever things you stitched on this kind of fabric, it will turn up to be a very good stitched piece. How nice your work!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful, congrats!! I'm sure your friend will be delighted.