Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Surprise Gift FROM Jessie!

Today a postman rung door bell and I saw he holds a parcel, and he asked me to sign on the receipt, so I thought that is what I have been waiting for!
Actually I have been expecting to receive a parcel from Malaysia, but it was from Singapore!
At this moment, I was very confused, from what country and what I was expecting for???
But when I saw the sender, soon I knew who sent this parcel, it was Jessie!
This unexpected parcel made me soooooooooooo HAPPY and so Surprise, made my day indeed!!!

Look at this sweet stitching she has done for me!
She knew that I love LHN, then chose this design and stitched just for me!
Oh my goodness, what a kind and sweet person she is!
But actually I had no idea to receive a parcel from Jessie, that is because I thought she doesn't know my address, lol


She also added a linen, a chart which I wanted a lot, and lovely height measure for my son!
I realised and remembered that I've told her about Japan when her niece had a chance to came to Japan for business trip.
She has asked me where her niece can buy nice Japanese craft magazines or stitching stuff, etc...so I just told detailed information to her, because I was very happy to hear that she loves Japanese crafts, etc...!
That's all, yes that's all... But she really appreciated for what I've done to her and sent such sweet gifts for me!
Amazing, isn't it? Do I deserve such sweet and wonderful treat???
I'm really spoilt, aren't I?! :D
She is so kind, kind enough! I also appreciate for your kindness, as well and a lot!!!

I can't believe, friends are so nice to me, so kind, so sweet, I'm a really lucky girl!
I do really appreciate for your kindness, friends, that's you all!
THANKS A LOT!

(((HUGS)))

8 comments:

Pumpkin said...

That is so wonderful! No wonder you are so happy Yuko :o) Sometimes it still amazes me that there are still kind people in this world.

Nancy said...

What a lovely surprise Yuko! You have very special friends, and that makes you a very special person!

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful surprise Yuko !
It's Christmas in Japan, isn't it ??

Cindy said...

What a wonderful surprise!

And, yes...you definitely deserve it! You are such a sweet and kind person, and that always comes back to you many times over :)

Cheryl said...

I just seen this over on Jessie's blog! What a beautiful gift. How kind of her.

Sally said...

What a beautiful gift you received Yuko:)

samplerlover said...

What a beautiful collection to receive. You are very lucky. I have seen the Cats Whiskers Needleworkers Book and it is beautiful. The one I saw was stitched on very pale silver linen. I fell in love with it but have too many other things to do. - Take care - Sandra.

Solstitches said...

What a lovely package to receive.
I agree that blogging friends are the very best.

Margaret