Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Favourite Photo

Just to share this my favourite photo which was taken
in my garden, just after snow has melted...



I have just finished "Love Bird" by Midsummer
Night Designs - freebie, tonight...
I will post it later when I have time!

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. I have been asked from some people about the name of white flower which I posted before, but unfortunately there was no name tag for that flower when I bought it, so I don't know what the name is... I'm sorry about it :D

9 comments:

samplerlover said...

Beautiful. Theres nothing like white flowers. = Sandra.

Heather said...

That is a beautiful photo! I love the pictures on your blog. The time you take to make it look so nice is wonderful :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! You take very good photos!

Cindy said...

Very pretty flowers! What kind are they? It is wonderful to have a bit of spring after the snow :)

Angela said...

Wow Yuko,
Your photography is as beautiful as your stitching!! I love this beautiful flower. Can I ask what it is? The raindrops on it make it look magical. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Hugs, Angela

Dani - tkdchick said...

That is stunning!

Pumpkin said...

Yuko, that is beautiful! You really have a flair for photography :o)

Anonymous said...

Very nice photo! what's the name of this flower? Your photos are really always well taken!! Have a nice day!

sugardoll said...

Wow, that is beautiful! What flower is that? I have never seen it before.