Pages

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

In My Garden

At the moment, there is nothing to update about my stitching projects, so this time I share some photos which was taken in my garden.




Here are Plum trees in my garden. The plum blossoms have begun to bloom, recently.



And here is the bird's nest... we didn't know about this and so we have done gardening around this tree... I think that's because birds have gone... sorry birdie...


As for the stitching, actually I've decided starting and try "The Shores Of Hawk Run Hollow (SOHRH)"...
I know it's a bit reckless plan, though...
I have been working on it a little by little, so when a block completed, I will show the photo of it here!



9 comments:

Joy said...

Lovely photos, Yuko. Is that a hummingbird's nest?

Carol R said...

Great photos Yuko. Look forward to seeing your WIP of SOHRH.

angelasweby said...

Yuko,
What lovely blossom, it promises such wonderful things to come. I'm sure the little birdie understands and forgives you :>)
I am in Cyprus with my sister and it already feels like summer over here. The almond blossom and cherry blossom is just beautiful :>)
Warm hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Hiii,Yuko ^_^ wonderful pictures and beautiful blossoms!
Hugs from Chiara-:)

Cindy said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing your stitching progress :)

Nancy said...

Your plum trees are beautiful Yuko! I also love the bird nest. It is fascinating how birds can make these little works of art.

I look forward to seeing your Shores of Hawk Run Hollow. I know it will be beautiful! I would like to stitch that pattern some day too.

Anonymous said...

Your garden looks gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Lillie said...

The blossom are beautifull. Thank you for sharing those lovely photos. I see you are working on Shores of Hawk Run Hollow.I loved that chart!!Lovely isn't?

stitcherw said...

What beautiful flowers. We still have snow and winter here, so it was a treat to see such beautiful pictures. Congrats on starting SOHRH, that is an awesome piece. I'll enjoy watching your progress of it.
Sue