Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wonderful Present FROM Margaret

As I wrote before, Margaret has told me that she has sent me something special in return to the coaster's pattern.
She has just told me, it's secret but it's very special and something in your wish list is also in there! Wow, I was so interested and excited when I've heard of it!
Here they are! She sent me lots and lots of wonderful stuffs, it's too much, but I really appreciate for her kindness!

She has promised me a chart of SB's February, but also added SB's Kit which was in my wish list!!! OH my goodness!!! I was speechless when I saw it as it was the one I really wanted to have it and stitch it for a long time!!!
She also added Just Nan's chart and over dyed threads, AND!!!
Most lovely Pinkeep which I've never seen before!

I saw this lovely Pinkeep on her blog before and was thinking it's sooooo lovely, and actually I was looking for its chart! lol
But now it is with me, oh wow! I'm so lucky one!
Her stitching is sooooooo beautiful and neat and finishing is perfect!!!

I thought that the way of my finishing of Pinkeep is not good enough to compare to hers, her Pinkeep is just perfect!
And moreover, it's so lovely, isn't it?!

This is the backing fabric which she used for this Pinkeep!
I also like this backing fabric very much!!
Totally perfect!
It was raining and terrible weather yesterday and couldn't take a photo outside, so the photos are not so good, but you can see the beautiful photo of this Pinkeep on her blog!
Thank you so much, Margaret!
You are so kind enough!!! I was so touched by this lovely parcel!
I really appreciate for them, indeed.
Of course I will treasure it and it's now in my cupboard, displayed in front of everything! :D



By the way, I'm still doing a "Give it a way" a chart "Sweet Little Berries" by Little House Needleworks, as I wrote in the past post. If you are interested in it and would like to have it, please just leave a comment (just a line is OK!) on the last post! I will draw lots and choose one person on 16th (Sunday) of March (Japanese time...), tomorrow!


10 comments:

Carol R said...

Wow the mailman did bring you a great package from Margaret and the pinkeep is gorgeous!

Cindy said...

You received such beautiful gifts from Margaret!

Nancy said...

Hi Yuko! Enjoy your gifts from Margaret! She sent you many lovely things to stitch, and the pinkeep is gorgeous! I have received gifts that Margaret has stitched, and you are right, her stitching and finishing are just perfect! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Very generous of Margaret. And her pinkeep is simply beautiful. Enjoy your gift.

Joy said...

What a wonderful gift! The pinkeep is beautiful. You should have many happy hours stitching from these ~ which are you going to do first?

angelasweby said...

Gosh Yuko what a wonderful package from Margaret. She is such a good friend and I have spoken to her many times on the telephone. I was one of the lucky recepients of the February pinkeep and love it so much. How fantastic to have the kit. I love the little Brightneedle daisies pinkeep she has stitched you. It's just right for Spring. Enjoy all your wonderful gifts sent from one very special person to another :>)
Hugs, Angela

Carol said...

Wow! What a gorgeous pinkeep!!! One of my favorite Brightneedle freebies :-) And the rest of the goodies, how fantastic! your giveaway is so sweet.

Susimac said...

What a wonderful package you received from Margaret, your pinkeep from her is so lovely.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely gift.

Carla said...

wow!! fantastic gifts!!