Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Miniature Pinkeep

About a week ago, I joined in "Monthly Finishing Challenge" and the March Challenge was a "Pinkeep", so I made this pinkeep for the March challenge!
This is actually very very tiny as the title of this post, it's a miniature pinkeep!

The left one is a normal egg! So can you imagine how small this pinkeep is?!
It was fun while I was stitching as imagining how it will be at the end.

This is from Prairie Schooler's new promotion card "Peep".

Actually I miss chosen the fabric (lol), and that's why this became very tiny, but I thought it would be very fun if I could make a very tiny pinkeep.
As it's so tiny, I couldn't use a tambour to hold the fabric, so it was a bit hard to stitch, but was very fun!


Here is the backing fabric which I used for this pinkeep, it's printed hens and chicks, so I thought it would be a perfect for this pinkeep design!

Here is a photo of ribbon and pins!
I added yellow gingham checked shrunk ribbon on top.

Now it's placed next to my Prairie Autumn Mirror, and it's so tiny and cute!

April Challenge is a Needle Roll. I have never made any needle rolls before, so I don't know I can make it or not... I'm a bit nervous now, lol...
But I have a very lovely pattern, so will challenge it!!

Please fingers crossed for me! :D


Design : © Prairie Schooler from Promotion Card "Peep"
18ct Charles Craft Fiddler's Cloth x DMC

18 comments:

Carol R said...

I saw this petite pinkeep on Monthly Finishing blog and it's delightful! Did you use Clover Applique pins as they are so tiny? I love the backing fabric too - perfect.
Hugs

Unknown said...

thats really nice yuko very pretty :)

Carmen said...

so cute litle pinkeep..very cute

Anita said...

Wow, this is so cute. I love the fabric at the back too.

Cindy said...

Your pinkeep is so cute!

Don't be scared of the needleroll finishing...they are a lot of fun to make :)

Nancy said...

Hi Yuko,
Your pinkeep is very pretty and so sweet! I also love the pansies in your photo. I am sure your needleroll will be gorgeous!

orange/chocolate said...

It's a really tiny ,lovely and cute pinkeep!

Rachel V said...

Beautiful work, Yuko! Tiny indeed. :)

BeckySC said...

I love your pinkeep :) You did a great job !!
You'll do just fine with the NR challenge :) I look forward to seeing your NR :)

Katrina said...

What a pretty pinkeep! You did a great job.

I can't wait to see your needle roll.

Carla said...

tiny and cute!

Susimac said...

Its so sweet Yuko, how cute it is.

Sally said...

Your Peep pinkeep is sweet Yuko. You finished it beautifully.

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Hi Yuko,
PEEP is adorable - so precious!!!

Tanya

Marie said...

Wow, that little peep is tiny and once again your work is perfect!

I am sure that you can handle a needleroll~they are not very difficult at all.

Dani - tkdchick said...

How cute and fun!

Lillie said...

Its adorable!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely pinkeep !
I like the "peep", it's so cute.