Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wonderful Birthday Gift FROM Joei!

On 10th of September, I received a wonderful Birthday gift from Joei in Singapore!
Since our Birthdays are in the same month, and hers is on the 15th and mine is on the 14th, we talked and decided to do Birthday pressie exchange this year!
As it's quite tough to choose the design and moreover how to finish off (on the other hand it's fun, though!), we decided to pick which of our finishes we want to receive from the other.

Then, I asked her this "Stitcher's Keeper"!
Please look at this her delicate stitch and perfect finishing!

She choose the design "My Little Quakers" (a chart for ruler pocket) by Milady's Needle.
Isn't this beautiful!?
I knew she will make me a "Stitcher's Keeper" but didn't know what design it would be, so when I saw it, it was full of surprising and I was so happy that I could have received this wonderful gift from her!

Here is the photo of inside the "Stitcher's Keeper".
Amazing, isn't it?!

She added so many goodies, too! Beautiful threads, cotton lace, beautiful purple scissors (I love it!), and small pinkeep!

Her finishing is perfect and her stitching is so delicate as usual!
She has done 1 over 1 for this design to fit to the Stitcher's Keeper!

The right photo is fabrics that she used for this Stitcher's Keeper.
I love this combination very much, so elegant!

Thank you SO much sweet Joei, I'm totally overwhelmed!!
My husband also commented that her work is perfect and just amazing!!

Joei has many of more beautiful photos of this on her blog, visit her blog here.

This will be treasured forever!
Thanks again Joei, and I'm appreciate for your sweet heart.

I hope mine wouldn't make you disappoint...

16 comments:

Lisa said...

That is definitely amazing!!!!

hohla said...

Bravo!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous birthday gift! Congratulations, and happy birthday!

Jennifer said...

What an awesome gift! Lucky girl!

Rachel said...

Wow! It is so beautiful :)

Daffycat said...

I'm speechless...this is incredibly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, dear Yuko !!!!
Joei certainly made your day with this beautifull present.

Carla said...

WOW!! Gorgeous!!

Irene said...

Beautiful !

Susimac said...

Its beautiful another lovely gift you have received.

Susimac said...

Its beautiful another lovely gift you have received.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful gift - what a wonderful birthday you're having! :)

Julie said...

A truly wonderful gift

Nancy said...

This is such a beautiful gift! Joei did very nice work and finishing!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it. It was a relief to know that you like and I've made something according to your liking and expectation.

Thanks for the nice compliments. It truly warms my heart.

Hope you had a great bday my dear friend!

Einschies blog said...

Simply beautiful;-))

Gaby