Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Year's Resolution 2009

Just a note to remember!
Here is my New Year's resolution 2009.


* Make 3 more PIF gifts as soon as possible.
* Try to stitch a bit larger piece and frame them.
* Try not to make smalls as much as I can (because there is no space to decorate in this new house yet...)
* Try to make friends' Birthday present in time!
* Stitch Birth Sampler for my dear friend's new born baby.
* Join some Exchange/Swap.
* Set the time and theme for the private exchange, and try to stitch them in time!

* Try to stitch seasonal designs (Halloween, Christmas etc...).
* Stitch and present Christmas designs for dear my Mum, Aunts, Cousins who care about me so much always.
*Make and send some RAK if I had enough time!

*Try to stitch designs from Sweden or Denmark with flower threads!
* If I could, try to stitch Beatrix Potter Quaker sampler!
* Sell or trade my stash which I won't use anymore...

Are they too much?
I think so... but just the resolution! :)
My son will start Preschool from this coming April, so I think I will be able to have time for myself more than now!!

Take care and Thanks for visiting!


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your resolutions, Yuko!

hohla said...

Remarkable plans! Good luck!

Brigitte said...

Your resolutions sound good. And as they are all stitchy they should be fun, lol. And even if you won't stick to them all during the year, it's worth a try.

orange/chocolate said...

Good time for resolutions. Good luck!

Dovilė said...

great plans for 2009! good luck, Yuko:)
thank you for a nice greeting card ;)

Carol R said...

Good luck with your resolutions! And if you don't keep them all it doesn't matter - resolutions are made to be broken!

Manifestation said...

Thank you besides all the best for the resolutions.Hope you reach your target joyfully.

LOL:)
Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai

Anonymous said...

In your lkist, you may add "make the days twice longuer...", :-D

It's nice to take good resolutions at the beginning of the year.

Yuko, I'm wondering... Did you receive my postcard ?

Dorothy said...

Good luck with the resolutions, Yuko. It sounds like you're going to have a busy year!

Wendy said...

Whew - you have a lot you want to accomplish! I'm sure you will get most if not all, done and beautifully stitched :-D

Julie said...

Good Luck with your plans for 2009

Hearty Bakes said...

It's exciting and wonderful to start a new year with resolution. I wish you luck and may all your resolution comes true!

Nicola said...

Good luck with your New Years resolutions Yuko. I'm hopeless at sticking to any so I don't make them.

Patricia Lessell said...

Good luck with your New Years resolutions Yuko. I have made some too and will add another couple now. Happy New Year to you Yuko. Love Patti xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you and your family.
Good resolutions for next year, as I did myself. But they're just resolutions made ti succeed or to miss !!!
Luch, health and hapiness for 2009.
See you soon
Valérie

Pumpkin said...

You're going to be busy then ;o)